Thursday, July 25, 2013

Vintage Collectibles Cast Aluminum Wall Plaque

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Collectibles-Cast-Aluminum-Wall-Plaque-My-Wife-Has-A-Drinking-Problem-Me-/251307570050?pt=Plaques_Signs&hash=item3a83193382


Sometimes we do not have to go outside our homes to go thrifting. Once in a while some good old house cleaning, organizing, and downsizing can make a big difference for us all too. Well, upon going through things at home, look at what I found! I forgot I had this, and of course had a good laugh with it too. Had it sitting out for a while so that the kids could laugh at it when they visited, and of course for hubby to get a chuckle about it too. 

I remember this piece being at my grandparent's place on the farm. Yes, they were farmers all their lives, and they sure had some yummy finds just going through their barns, and things too. I so miss those days, and some of the things that had disappeared over time too. 

Anyway, what a conversational piece this could make for another happy home. Would give everyone a good chuckle when visiting you. I have this listed with Ebay with free shipping. Hop on over to have a look, see all the pictures, read the description, and see the details. If you have any specific questions make sure to contact Me as I would be happy to assist you. 

Thanks for visiting with Thrifty Shop Girl, and hope to see you again soon. Happy Thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment