Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Guess What Day It Is, Happy Hump Day!


Guess What Day it is . . . Thinking of that commercial with the camel? I just now thought of it when I was getting started with this for today. LOL:) Happy Hump Day Everyone!

So, it's mid week, and what have ya'll done this week? I have spent time mowing the farm, keeping house with vacuuming, dusting, and all of that stuff. Been by myself this week with hubby being out in the truck. 

No thrifting done for me this week. I have put a few pieces on the dining room table I hope to unite, glue, and get couple of pieces done at least. Yes, I will make sure to take some pics to share with ya'll what I have done with some past thrift finds. 

It's Wednesday, and I do wish you all a wonderful day. Thanks so much for visiting with Thrifty Shop Girl, and hope to see ya'll again soon. Till the next time everyone . . . . Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment