Monday, July 29, 2013

Trunks Vintage Antique Retro Refinished DIY


                                            How to Refinish An Antique Trunk

                                           Vintage Trunks Are Collectible Treasures

                                       Trunks Vintage Details Large and Fun

Trunks Vintage Antique Retro Refinished DIY. Love them, and they are so fun! I want one!

Hey everyone, how did your weekend go? Hope all was good. I made my first visit to a consignment store in another area I have not really dealt with. She had a nice store. In there I seen an old trunk with her vintage items, a more modern retro trunk, and then she also had an old military metal trunk too. Oh, what fun it was to look, and what memories it brought to me too. 

I have watched trunks over time with vintage, how some are refinished with wax or paint, brought back to life, and sometimes converted into other useful things to use in the home. Amazing pieces, and I will find one that I just have to have some day, and get it. Till then it sure is a lot of fun looking.

Thanks so much for visiting with Thrifty Shop Girl today, and hope to see ya'll again soon. Happy Thrift Shopping! See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment