Monday, July 22, 2013

Thrift Shop Finds From Weekend Thrifting

                                   Thrift Shop Finds For Home Decor

        Thrift Shop Weekend Finds Bowl and Matching Plate

       Weekend Thrift Shop Finds Butterflies and Blue Glass

 Weekend Thrifty Shop Finds Green Glass and Aqua Glass Jar

 Thrifty Shopping Finds With Wooden Fence and Blanket Home Decor

                 Thrifty Shop Finds For Spiral Notebook

Thrift Shop Finds From Weekend Thrifting, and what fun it is too!

Welcome to Thrifty Shop Girl, and I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Great weather here, thought maybe rain, but it didn't happen. Instead I hit one of the local shops just to get out of the house, you know what I mean? LOL:) Anyways, above you will see the little goodies that I found to bring home. This is one shop I like to visit with now, and then. Their prices are generally very reasonable, and sometimes I am lucky finding things too. 

Now, some of the items pictured above of course are to fit into my own home decor, or to use in the office too. As for the remaining pieces I have some plans for them. I have been gathering a few odds, and ends so that I can get busy with some repurposing, and upcycling of things. I enjoy doing it, have fun with visualizing, and creating a few things. A few posts later from now I am hoping to be able to share with you the completed pieces. 

With these completed pieces they sometimes will stay with my home, are given as gifts, but most times I put them into my shops online to offer to everyone. Ecrater, Etsy, and sometimes at Ebay I offer such things. Everyone should be able to also enjoy these things too. But, some do not have the time to do it themselves. As a customer once told me she could do some of the things I do, but does not have the time or patience for it. She would rather pay someone who has done the work of finding pieces, putting them together, and sometimes adding some of the pretties with it too. 

So, tell me, how was the weekend for everyone else? Were you able to go thrifting, maybe junking, of just some good old digging and hunting for things? Such a wonderful way to pass time, and better yet if you have a friend with you that also enjoys the same things. 

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday, and thanks so much for visiting with Thrifty Shop Girl. I enjoy it, and hope to see you again soon. Till the next time my friends, Happy Thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment