Monday, July 15, 2013

Thrift Shop Fun Over the Weekend






Thrift Shop Fun Over the Weekend was not quite as productive as I would have liked. But, hey I did get a few things at one thrift shop. 

I like them older tin pie plates. I am slowly trying to collect a few of them as I have a creative project in mind for them. If I could ever get enough for my thought I will then be able to share the results with ya'll here. 

I adore the white, and blue quiche pie dish that I found. Very soft blue coloring, very white, shiny, clean, and looks unused too. I am thinking of adding a blue glass goblet to the bottom of it to make a cake cupcake stand. What is great about those stands is they have many possibilities, and uses for them too. Serving, kitchen organizing, bathroom organizing, office organizing, holidays, special occasions, gifts, and endless possibilities. 

Well, I slacked off this past week with my shops at Ecrater and Etsy, and with my blogs. It's summer time, and it happens to me now and then. How about you? I spent one day mowing the yard, and one of the big old evergreens decided it needed to come alive, and attach me. I got a big old bruise on my hand from it, scratched arm and leg too. Hubby has orders to be using the saw to do some trimming of this tree so I am not attached again....LOL:) I have spent some time with getting pictures done, and researching a few things to list with Ebay since they are having a special this week with listing. Not my most favorite place to use, but I do need to clean house a bit too.

I will have to come back, and share more pictures with you have some more thrift store finds, and what I have done with some of those items. I am reusing things into my home decor with the office, and in our bathroom. What fun when you can add a little sparkle, and creativity to your life, isn't it?

Hope ya'll had a wonderful 4th of July holiday, and that you have a gorgeous week too! Seasons will soon change, school soon starting, and I have got to get a move on to get a few more projects done myself. 

Thanks for sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl, and hope to see ya'll again real soon. Have a sweet day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment