Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Weekend and Happy Thrifting Everyone

Happy Weekend and Happy Thrifting Everyone!

Hello, and Welcome back to Thrifty Shop Girl! Beautiful, wonderful, sunshine day, and loving it so far! Woke early this morning, and have been working on laundry, and catching up a bit. Soon I have to leave to give son a ride...naughty boy who lost his license, and I get to taxi him now. Anyway, he has a wedding to go to, will be gone all day and night, and it is "Me" time! Soooo, was thinking of maybe hitting a second hand store, good will, or something like that. Hmmm...the possibilities:) Just need to do a lil bit of junking, or hunting if you prefer. Gotta get that fix. 

I also have to remember I am suppose to be packing soon to start getting things ready to move. So, I have to watch very carefully what I acquire. I have a couple of things in mind I am looking for to repurpose with some other glass pieces I have here. Now...if I can only find them!:)

Well everyone, I am off, and running down the road. Glad to have you dropping by Thrifty Shop Girl, and wishing you all a wonderful weekend! See you again soon.

Take care, and Happy Thrifting!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment