Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome Thrifting Friends to Thrifty Shop Girl Site

Hello my Thrifting Friends! Welcome back to Thrifty Shop Girl site to visit with me again. If you are new, glad to have you too!

Sorry, been out of the loop again a lil bit. Computer issues, computer problems, and did I mention I had an issue with the computer? Yeah! Darn things. Love them till something technical happens, and then they show their true colors becoming a pain in the bootie. 

After it was all said, and done it looks like I had a corrupted file. I hope that is all it was. But, it sure took over the computer. I lost administrative privileges to some things, cannot find files with my pictures knowing they are there in the hard drive, was not saving anything I was doing, having issues with things being done technically and not saving, and so on, and so on. 

Well, I finally got through some of it to make the computer operative for me again. Just the issue of some of the files have to be redone...some cannot be redone:( And, just dealing with things one bit at a time. I went from having 73% free space back up to 90% free space....almost like a new computer again. Yet, not completely new with some things still being a problem. But, they are minor, I do not do them all the time, and as long as the computer runs to let me do things we can get along again:)

So nice out this weekend I wanted to glue some things together, and finish some projects too. I even thought about going out of town to one of the Thrift Stores near by to go rummaging a bit. But, I didn't get it done. Kept saying walk away from computer, and deal with it later, and later came earlier that I always worked on it. Oh, well, it is back to a safe place to handle again so I guess it was all good:)

Hope this finds everyone doing well, and so far having a great week too! Thanks again for visiting with Thrifty Shop Girl everyone! Take care, and come back again soon. Have a wonderful day!:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment