Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thrift Store Junkies and All Thrifters Welcome

Thrift Store Junkies and All Thrifters, Welcome!

Just wanted to stop by, and leave a short note with you all to have a wonderful weekend. Hope ya'll are able to do a little thrifting, hit some yard sales or maybe some estate sales, attend some flea markets, or whatever it is.......that you are able to find some refound treasures. Nothing soothes the soul like finding some sort of a treasure to make your day, right?:)

So, I wish you all well, and thanks so much for sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl! Oh, yeah, I almost forgot! In my internet goofing around today I started a facebook page for me as well. So, yeah, I can be found on Facebook as ThriftyShopGirl. I just started my Gmail account, so I am playing around with that Google+ thing yet too. I will get back to ya'll on that when I have gotten a lil bit further with it:)

Thanks again for visiting with Thrifty Shop Girl. Take care, and have a swell weekend. See you next week everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment