Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Memorial Day and Weekend to All Bloggers and Blogland

Happy Memorial Day and Weekend to All Bloggers and Blogland!

Welcome to Thrifty Shop Girl everyone, and glad to have you visiting with me! Wanted to stop by, and leave ya'll a quick note wishing you a wonderful fun, enjoyable, and safe holiday weekend! Hope ya'll are enjoying the time, and it has been all you wanted it to be. While out, and about I ask that you will also remember those men, and women who are gone from us. Pay tribute to them by remembering them, and thanking them for what they have done for us to have our freedoms of today. Prayers to family, and friends of those gone. A big thank you to those who lost someone in the service...you are in my prayers. 

So, any big plans this weekend, or for tomorrow? Great having a long weekend wasn't it? On Friday I stopped at a garage sale, and hit a big rummage sale. But, did not find anything that yelled at me to rescue it. Not this time anyway. There will be plenty more...summer is just begining:)

Time to be off for the night for me. Yesterday I painted some more in the bedrooms. Today I lounged more, and did some computer work. Always something to do. Hope this finds all of you doing well, having fun, and enjoying your Holiday. Take care everyone, and be safe!:) Thanks for visiting with Thrifty Shop Girl! See ya'll again real soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment