Saturday, May 19, 2012

Welcome to Thrifty Shop Girl New Blog

Hello Everyone, and Welcome to Thrifty Shop Girl! Glad to have you stopping by, and visiting with Me! As you can see this is a new blog, new postings, and just new everything. I started this blog to be more of a personal one for me doing what I like to do, and sharing what I like to do also. Hmm...nice break from reality for a bit from my business blog, online stores, and etc. 

So, making some notes, getting some ideas of what I want to share here, and hopefully we can have some fun doing it too! Nothing formal, nothing fancy, just down to earth simplicity and back to the basics of things. I am usually seen walking aisles of a good ole Thrift Shop, Good Will, Second Hand Store, Consignment Shops looking for the perfect find. Now, don't get worried if you see my feet hanging out a dumpster as I have been known to do that too!

I would love for you to join me as I go thrifting, and sometimes creating unique pieces for the home, outside, or maybe even for your home too! When thrifting I hunt for things of interest which would be vintage with a twist sometimes, mixing old and new, decorating, some cool collections, maybe some unique finds . . . and the list goes on and on!

Here is to thrifting, and thinking outside the box! Thanks for stopping by to visit with Me everyone. See ya'll again real soon. Have a wonderful weekend!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment