Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thrifting Glassware Home Decor And Junking Too




Thrifting, Glassware, Home Decor, and Junking too! 

Been a while since I been thrifting, and digging. Bothering me too. Weather has been good, some sales happening, and I LOVE this time of year! But, I need to make more room, get a few things done with remodeling of the house to make the room, and to remind myself we are moving too. LOL:) Nothing like putting a damper on a Shop Girl's lively hood, right?:)

Pictured above you will see a few pieces I did find between a couple of thrift stores. Nothing much. Gotta be in the right mood to shop, and all I seem to be interested in that day was glassware. That is fine though because there are some pretty pieces to be found in glassware, and there is soooo much a person can do with reusing, and repurposing glassware also. I did something with the plate, and I'll have to see what file I put that pic in for me to share with ya'll. Turned out kind of cute, and is definitely a keeper for someone who likes the pretty, and simplicity of things too. 

Holiday weekend is almost here. Hope ya'll have plans, and are able to enjoy the time. Thanks so much for sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl, and see you again soon. Make sure to say Hi, and share about your thrifting adventures too. Take care.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment