Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Vintage Hurricane Electric Lamp 1970s White Hobnail Base Hand Painted Roses


Vintage Hurricane Electric Lamp 1970s White Hobnail Base and Hand Painted Roses

I just love thrift stores, second hand stores, yard sales, and all of those places! There is so many things that are discarded, people donate, and thankfully instead of throwing or letting them accumulate dust, they give them to such places. So many treasures to be found, and above it one of those treasures.

About a year ago when thrifting with another friend of mine I had found this lamp. I adore the hurricane lamps, and those with the globes too. This one has the adorable key like on, and off switch. Has a long brown cord, is so clean, shiny, the milk white is gorgeous with the beaded hobnail design surrounding the edge, vibrant coloring in the hurricane yet, and still works too! I have had this sitting on my great grandmother's old end table in the living room during that time. I think I have only used it once during that time. Most of the time it was just there for show really. 

That time of year again to rearrange, clear out some of the treasures I have, and of course making room for some new ones to be found. So, with this vintage hurricane electric lamp I have decided to sell it with my shop at Etsy. If you like give a click, hop on over to view the pictures, and details with this too. It can also be purchased through my Etsy shop called LilacsNDreams, or if you contact Me I can invoice you for this adorable 1970s hand painted hurricane lamp too. Contact Me, and I would be happy to assist you with this. 

I love this time of year when things are fresh, growing, and of course all the wonderful treasures that come out for others to enjoy. I wish you all a wonderful Wednesday. Thanks so much for sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl, and see you again soon. Take care treasure hunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment