Monday, June 10, 2013

Thrift Store Yard Sale Finds Over the Weekend





Thrift Store Yard Sale Finds Over Weekend

Above you will see pictures for a small amount of some thrift store, or yard sale finds that I had found over the weekend. Not really a whole lot. It has been raining, and when I was out of town I was seeing quite a few yard sale signs. Yet, with the rainy weather the mood just did not feel right to get out, get wet with the hard rains, and you know what I mean. The rains had lifted briefly for a bit, and I did get out for some small finds you are seeing above. 

The two blue, and white small plates you are seeing have already been upcycled to stands. Oh, yeah, at an antique business that uses barns on their property I found 2 cobalt blue glass candle holders that I used for the stands with them. I will have to dig the pictures up to show you how they turned out. Better yet, if you would like to see them I do have them listed with my LilacsNDreams shop at Ecrater too. Adorable little pieces, and I take satisfaction in the pieces that I find that come together to mate. 

Thanks so much for sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl today. Hope the weather has been good for ya'll. Hopefully you were able to get out and about with your thrifting, and junking over the weekend. Happy Thrifting Everyone, and see you all again soon. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment