Thursday, June 6, 2013

Crown Staffordshire Fine Bone China Vintage Candle Holders



This set came from a few years ago, and I cannot remember where I found them. I think at the time they had been given to me from an ebayer seller of a long time ago. It seems like I have had these like forever! They are so so clean, shiny, such vibrant color, a distinctive soft embedded design, and for their age look very good to this day. This set often sat on different shelves in the home with some of my other thrift store, and yard sale finds. I never used them with candles, never burnt candles with them, but only treasured them as they were. 

As I have mentioned before it is that time of year for me to clean house, lighten some of my inventory of things, and I have decided to let these go. You can see this set with my LilacsNDreams shop at Ecrater. View all the pictures, details, and make sure to contact Me with any questions you may have. I would be happy to assist you.

These vintage candle holders are a treasured set to adorn any home, but are also something to be cherished from times past too. 

Thanks so much for sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl today everyone! It's been a pleasure, and hope to see you again soon. Take care, and Happy Thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment