Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Time Fun Thrift Junk and Repurpose


Summer Time Fun Thrift Junk and Repurpe

WooHoo! Here it's June finally, and summer here we come! Got big plans for this summer? Do your plans include maybe doing some thrift shopping, yard saling, flea markets, or some estate sales? Yes, my plans include these things. They also include spending time with family, friends, grilling, sunning, and events that come with all of that. I also enjoy the idea of working on some projects. I have been waiting for this time with my notes I have prepared, my lists I have been making so that I can start my searches for different treasures to use for projects I would like to complete. 

Now that it has gotten a bit warmer out I look forward to opening the garage, and getting some small projects painted. I also will enjoy filling my dining room table with some projects to complete as well. I know just like a little kid with their toy box. What can I say? I really enjoy this, and so look forward to this too. 

I hope ya'll enjoyed your weekend, and I wish you a super week too! Thanks so much for sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl, and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care till then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment