Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Guess What Day It Is Its Wacky Wednesday


Guess What Day It Is. It's Wacky Wednesday!

LOL, were expecting the camel that we are all so use to seeing in the commercials? Hey, it's cute, it's funny, but I thought I would throw something a little different to you. 

Any big plans for today? Not much on this end with me. I have a dining room table with some items on it I need to glue together, and am still not done with it. Actually, I got them there, and then stopped. That was all the further I got. I gotta be in the right mood to put things together, or they do not come out as I envision them too. Kind of like shopping too. If the mood is not there, I probably will not find any good finds, or any good deals. 

Well, it's Hump Day everyone. Do enjoy this day, have fun, and may it be productive for you as well. Thanks for visiting with Thrifty Shop Girl, and hope to see you again soon. Toodles . . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment