Monday, September 24, 2012

Good Morning Thrifters Junkers Good Will Searchers


Good Morning Thrifters Junkers and Good Will Searchers.

Welcome to Thrifty Shop Girl, and glad to see you! So, tell me how was your weekend? Mine wasn't too bad here. Nice weather, been cooler at night, birthday celebrations Saturday night, and found some fun thrifting items too. 

I so enjoy glassware because I see possibilities with pieces that I get at once, or over time I collect pieces that eventually fit together the way I need them too. Along the way it never hurts to pick up a few other items that can some day serve a purpose in need too. Below you will see some pieces that I had found, brought home, and have been washed and cleaned. The green glass relish plate did not really need any cleaning, looks almost like new, but gave it a minor rinse anyway. I found a small glass candy bowl, an adorable yellow ceramic bowl, 2 glass candle holders, and a pair of clip on earrings. The shorter wider glass candle holder washed up nicely. Has a very slight light iridescent color to it when the sunshine is on it. Actually, I used it as the pedestal base on the green glass relish tray. They look very nice together. The other pieces I had found while thrifting will eventually find usage in ways for me too. 




I want to thank you so much for sharing your time at Thrifty Shop Girl, and visiting my blog today. Hope to see you again soon. Happy Thrift Store Shopping everyone till the next time. Toodle Loo......

No comments:

Post a Comment