Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thrift Store Finds Are Repurposed Upcycled

Thrift Store Finds Are Repurposed Upcycled

Hello everyone, and Welcome to Thrifty Shop Girl! Glad to see you stopping by. I have some pictures to share with you of some thrift store finds that I had found. I think I might save those for another time. Today I thought that maybe I would share with you what I have done with some of those Thrift Store finds I had shared with you. Not all pieces were used to repurpose cuz come on, a girl has to keep some things for herself too, right? Sure we do! Anyway, below you will see a few pictures of completed items that I repurposed upcycled.


A Green Relish Dish Tray Glass Pedestal Stand Vintage Inspired is completed, and listed with my shop at Etsy. I so loved how these 2 beautiful glass pieces came together to create this relish pedestal stand. So much better in person, and the item looks like new too.

A Stoneware Cupcake Plate Amber Glass Pedestal Stand looks great in person! This adorable amber glass candy dish, or dessert bowl was attached to a lonely Mikasa Soup/Salad bowl to make this beautiful piece. This can also be seen with my shop at Etsy too.

Lastly I am showing you this wonderful Green Glass Cupcake Plate Pedestal Stand that was repurposed by Me. I just love this plate that was used with the color, and design work it has too. The green glass candy dish, or dessert bowl was a great match to attach to this plate creating this piece.

I adore, and have fun making these lonely pieces into something useful with so many possibilities for their use too. Some things I make I do keep for our home as well to dress it a little bit here, and there. I have also made some pieces with glass cylinders making candle holders that were given as gifts. So many choices, so many possibilities, and so many ways to share it all too. As mentioned before, it's fun to do too! I like spending the time searching for items, taking my time in what piece will partner with what piece, and all of that. Sometimes I might be to selective, but I do enjoy the outcome of them when they are completed. 

Well, I hope you all enjoyed what was shared with you today. Thanks so much for stopping by, and sharing with Thrifty Shop Girl. I have enjoyed it, and hope you have too. Take care, and see you again soon. Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment