Friday, September 7, 2012

Have a Great Day and Wonderful Weekend Everyone

Have a Great Day, and a Wonderful Weekend Everyone in Blogland!

Hello, and Welcome to Thrifty Shop Girl! Glad to have you here, and happy that you found me too. First of all, I finally did it. I now have a .com domain from GoDaddy that leads to my blog here. So much easier to remember too. Yes, you can now find me at http://www.ThriftyShopGirl.com I will try it for the year, play with it, test it a bit, and will enjoy it till then too. 

I hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday weekend. Mine wasn't too bad. I got to see a very good friend of mine that I do not often see because of the distance apart we live. Course, when we get together we like to talk 'shop' all the time. You know, talk about any new thrift stores we found, or heard of. What we found when we were out thrifting. We also like to discuss different things, and different techniques of repurposing, and upcycling some of the pieces too. We could carry on forever it seems like, and our time really does pass fast. Never enough time together to cover everything. So, we have to then revert to emailing, sending pictures, or showing our listings of what we are offering for sale. 

Wow! Holiday weekend is done, and gone. Here is the weekend again already! Any big plans anyone? Nothing here really. The County fair does start this weekend, but not sure if I will make it over there, or not. I need to get pictures done so that I can share some pieces I had found during my thrifting times. Hmmm....maybe I will share a few pictures of what I have done with some pieces too. 

Hey, thanks so much for visiting, and sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl! Always nice to have you visit with Me, and hope to see you again soon. Take care, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment