Saturday, September 15, 2012

Thrifting Found Vintage Wooden Hangers Green Vase


Thrifting Found Vintage Wooden Hangers, a Green Vase, and some little goodies.

Hello, and Welcome to Thrifty Shop Girl everyone! Glad to have you here with me today. Another beautiful day, and it's going to be a great weekend for us too. As you are aware I am still working on downsizing our home, and did not do near as much Thrifting, Yard Saling, and Junking this year as I would have loved to have done. It is always hard to know what to keep, what to be rid of, donate, do I really need to keep this or this, and etc. It so happens that I am not the only one that faces these same issues...whew! 

It is hard because we all like the glitter, the glamor, the collecting of pieces, and also finding pieces that some craft or repurpose with too. I did find someone making a comment that has kind of stuck with me too. I will share it with you, and see what you think of it. "All we truly need is one another. The rest is just, well, stuff." How true! Much of it is stuff, some of it is personal/family memories which are always good to keep, etc. So, this summer I have held myself back, and when I did go Thrifting I was a bit more selective with few pieces I would get too. 

Above is a small amount that had come from another estate sale I had attended. I seen a few more things, liked them, but sometimes some of the prices are not anything to deal with too. On this particular trip I did get some wonderful old time hangers. I have some ideas, and hope by spring to implement some of it too. I did find a green glass vase that is also a vintage piece along with an aqua colored wrapped wired hanger for ties, and some adorable coasters too. Wasn't much, but it did satisfy me at this particular time with these few items. 

I want to thank you for sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl, and I look forward to you visiting again as well. Take care, and have a wonderful weekend everyone! Happy Thrifting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment