Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Unwanted Lamps Are Repurposed Upcycled Reused


                                               Repurposed Lamps Into Bird Baths

                             Upcycle Old Vintage Lamps Into Home Decor

                                  Lamps Repurposed Upcycled Into End Tables

Unwanted Lamps Are Repurposed Upcycled and Reused with our home decor.

Do you have unwanted lamps at home? When you are at the thrift shops, or at yard sales seeing them do you wonder what uses you could have for them? I know, I do the same thing. In fact, I have a glass lamp sitting in my dining room with that crystal like cut design. I see it, stare at it, and ask myself what should I do with you? I don't really feel like being rid of it because I know I will think of something. When I do that I don't want any regrets for it not being here.   

Sometimes a touch of paint is done with the lamp base, maybe new shades are added, but what about repurposing them into something else of use? Hmm . . . there might be some use for them ugly brass lamps I seen, or maybe for them old vintage big belly lamps I see often too.

As you can see above ideas were shared with you showing some uses for them unloved, and unwanted lamps. I think the bird bath idea is neat! I am sure there is a ceiling lamp shade upstairs lurking around, or even some old lid sitting around I could use. 

In the second picture I like how this person used them old glass belly lamps. They just gutted them out, removed the lighting on top, and added a battery operated tea lite to them. How neat!

The last one shows how maybe some sort of end tables could be made with a little cleaning, adding, and painting. I have seen candle holders that were done with lamp bases by using them old ugly brass lamps. 

So many ideas, so many possibilities, and what fun creating too! So, next time you might want to reconsider getting rid of your lamp, or maybe might want to go thrift shopping for some too. Have fun, and enjoy your projects that you create. 

Thanks so much for visiting with Thrifty Shop Girl, and I wish you all a happy thrifty day! Have fun, and see you all again soon. Toodles . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment