Monday, August 5, 2013

Lawn Ornaments With Coffee Pot People

                                         Blog With Coffee Pot People

                                       Coffee Pot People Lawn Ornament

Lawn Ornaments With Coffee Pot People.

Hi Everyone, and thanks for dropping by! When you get a chance you have got to check this blog out that shows some of their creations of Coffee Pot People. They have a great blog that shows not only this, but some of their other little crafty things they do, and like all of us a little bit of this n that too. 

What caught my attention in surfing the internet was this nifty craft of diy making these coffee pot people. Everyday I am still amazed with all the techniques, and creativity of others. I so enjoy it, love reading it, and making notes for diy projects for me to do at home. Now . . . If I would spend more time thrift shopping, working on projects, painting, and dealing with some of these diy projects instead of surfing the internet all the day I sure would get a lot done! But, it is sooo fun seeing what others share, what they are offering with some of their shops, and I just cannot get enough of it sometimes. 

So, if you have any old coffee pots, teapots, maybe some old tin lids, little metal scraps, and stuff like that hanging around . . . don't get rid of it all yet. Here comes another idea for you to try for your home decor, lawn ornaments, or for a gift to someone too. If you don't have any extra pieces at home this would be a great time to be at the thrift shops looking for them, second hand stores, maybe you see something that has been tossed, and etc. Hey, collecting some of these items can be just as fun too!

Monday, and the start of our week. Sure hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Did you get done all you wanted to do? I didn't, but I did get some things done so that I can say I did accomplish something. Not much, but it was still something. 

Wishing you all a super Monday, and Happy Thrifting my friends. Thanks for visiting with Thrifty Shop Girl! Take care till the next time, and see you all again soon. Toodles . . . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment