Thursday, May 23, 2013

Westmoreland White Milk Glass Candy Dish Compote at Etsy


S O L D with my shop at Etsy! This was a lovely find from one of my thrifting ventures, and of course much much better in person than I could capture in pictures too. Very clean white milk glass with no flaws that I could find. When you get a chance visit with my shop at Etsy for more finds, and treasures repurposed too. Also, find some of the same things listed with my shop at Ecrater too. 

Now, if you have any specific questions about anything you see, make sure to contact Me. I would be so happy to assist you. Hope this finds all of you doing well, and having a great week so far. Take care, and I hope to see you all again soon. Thanks for sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl today. Later . . . . 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment