Monday, September 9, 2013

Upcycled Repurposed Vintage Wooden Hangers

                  Vintage Wooden Hangers Upcycled Towel Bars

                  Vintage Wooden Hangers Decouped Upcycled

                  Upcycled Wooden Hangers Into Photo Gallery

Upcycled Repurposed Vintage Wooden Hangers, and how neat of an idea that these are too! 

So, how many of you have some of these old wooden hangers hanging around collecting dust? How many times have you been out thrifting, and yard saling when you have seen these being offered for little to nothing? I know, like me I would see them, and wonder what on earth could be done with these. After roaming the internet for a little bit researching this idea I now know from others there are quite a few things that we can do with them. 

Upcycle vintage wooden hangers into towel bars, decoupe them, make a photo gallery with them, seen a wonderful coat hanger made with wooden hangers, paint them, make them into jewelry holders, repurpose some hanging lights, and there is so much out there being shared by many other creative people. After seeing some of these things I know now not to get rid of my wooden hangers I have been collecting. I also am anxious, and hoping to find more when I am out thrifting too. 

Feels good to be back into circulation with everything again, and to be back here with my blog as well. Some of the time away did me some good too. Thanks so much for sharing your time with Thrifty Shop Girl! See you all again soon, and till then . . . Happy Thrifting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment